Today is your day my sweet boy and it warms my heart watching over this past year how close we've grown. Friday night was such a testimony of where our love has grown to. I picked you up from Grandma and was a crying, hot mess with a migraine. You came straight to me, grabbed me close and told me you missed me. Oh, the tears. More and more tears.

I've watched you grow from your toddler stage into a clever little man. I've been there starting the chapters of life with school. I've seen you become so intelligent yet so carefree. You bring joy into my life in ways I can't describe.

I will always say how blessed I have been being able to accept you as a son but I feel even more blessed you've accepted me as your mom. Drake, if I could only help you wrap your head around how much that means to me now, I would. But let's take these next short years of your childhood and embrace them together.

I promise to never treat you differently than your future siblings. I promise to always love you unconditionally. I promise to support, encourage and only uplift you. I vow to spend all our time together enjoy the small moments God blesses us with. I promise to be a light into your life that hopefully shows you guidance. And I promise to always be an ear for anything you might need to say.

Happy 7th birthday, my little man.

I love you to the moon and back.